Sunday, April 12, 2009

End of One Chapter, Beginning of an Other

In merely 3 days, I will finish my student teaching! I can't believe it. I am so close. And then with the completion of my professional portfolio and a presentation; I will be finished! I will be a Certified Teacher! I feel and impending sense of accomplishment. But wait............not so fast. I then will be looking for a job. (Actually I have already been looking for one.) I haven't had a job interview in 9 years. I had my first 2 interviews last week with the same school system & don't really know how to feel about it. I feel as though i did ok, but don't really know. I know that God has a place for me, I am just not very good about waiting to find out. I do better when I have concrete plans. Even though through the past year, my hubby leaving a job of over 9 years for a better opportunity that ended up being about 4 months of hard work only to be let go because they decided to close the office and him then having the great job opportunity that he currently holds...................I had a great peace during the whole ordeal. But I would really rather just have a script that I can read to know what is next. Prepare that way. Alas, that is not the way life goes. So by the next time I post, hopefully I will have a job!!!!!!

No comments: